Political research is an extremely valuable part of a collaborative effort for elections. In fact, it could be the difference between victory or defeat. Our election seasons are longer and longer, and candidates have a greater time span and an abundance of media outlets to relay their message. This can work for and against you, depending on your knowledge about your team and/or your opponent.
Ciccotti & Buckley, L.L.C. specializes five types of political research:
- Opposition Research — background research conducted on the opponent.
- Self-Research — background research on your candidate
- Rapid Response — quick identification of information to counter the impact of a problem.
- Vetting — limited background check on campaign staff.
- Tracking — recording video and audio of the opponent in public settings.
Ciccotti & Buckley, L.L.C. performs meticulous research and reporting and provides a detailed and comprehensive report of our findings.