Surveillance is a technique of placing an investigator in the field where he/she will discretely follow the suspect individual to document their activities without their knowledge.
The physical surveillance investigation service that we provide is based on our belief that effective surveillance is a highly specialized skill. Our investigators possess unmatched experience and skill, top-of-the-line equipment and the determination to successfully and consistently overcome the common field challenges encountered.
We conduct surveillance for a variety of differing purposes. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Determining if your significant other is unfaithful; we will monitor a house or business to gather evidence for you and/or track via GPS.
- Determining abuse or fraud of the workers compensation system.
- Providing pertinent documentation in child custody matters.
- Providing evidentiary documentation of suspected stalkers.
- Obtaining documentation by surveilling target individuals.
- Providing information that can assist to either confirm or negate suspicion.
GPS Real Time Tracking
Global Positioning System (GPS) Tracking is a satellite-based radio positioning network that cross-references position signals with digital street maps of the continental United States. This system can be used to accurately evaluate travel activities, with proof of exact date, time, speed and location.
This service will only be provided with the permission/consent of the registered owner of the vehicle. The Code of Virginia §18.2-60.5