Ciccotti & Buckley, LLC is pleased to announce the acquisition and utilization of a nationally recognized database to assist with your investigative requirements.
Our customers and clients said they wanted a comprehensive solution that brings all-important information on a person or business into one place, shows associations between individuals and businesses in one view, and reveals the risks about a business and their connections. Our Enhanced Due Diligence program was built to address the needs of investigative due diligence markets – and designed for you.
What the Ciccotti & Buckley, LLC due diligence program provides:
- Brings all important information on a person or business into an effective interface to quickly see potential red flag information on your subject of interest
- Allows us to identify associations between individuals and businesses in one view, and reveals the risks about a person and their connections
- Accesses unique data from one platform, including global business, news and Watch list data
Enhanced Due Diligence Features:
- Vital Statistics – quickly see an immediate overview of a person or business
- All searches are attributed to a specific source
- Real time interface with credit bureaus such as Experian and Trans-Union
- Quick Analysis Flags – save time by quickly classifying and understanding risks associated with a person or business
- Web Analytics – simultaneously search the Web for online personal and business references, including social networks, blogs, watchlists, and more
- Graphical Display – visualize connections between people and businesses; search into associates from the graphical display with a click
- Negative News – search thousands of sources for your person or business; return only negative news items, or see all news associated with your subject
- Associate Analytics – search out to (10) levels of key relationships from one place
- Company Family Tree – visualize business connections within an organization and better define ownership percentage at the root level
- Most comprehensive, current and accurate source of criminal and adverse records on the market
- Business Data – access comprehensive data on over 35 million business entities, including small and privately held companies and excluded parties lists and nonprofit organizations
- Alerts – set up an alert to be notified if any key information changes on the person or business you are investigating
Global Business Data
Access comprehensive data on business entities, including small and privately held companies and excluded parties lists and nonprofit organizations
Access criminal and arrest records, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, UCC records, sanctions, OFAC, lawsuits, and more
Search thousands of sources for your business or person, including archived data; return only negative news or see all news.
Death filings contain tens of millions of records from the Social Security Administration (SSA) on deaths reported to the SSA. These files are updated weekly.
Healthcare Provider Data
View NPI records, state and federal sanctions, and expanded professional licenses to identify fraudulent healthcare providers
The Work Affiliations data set contains over 239 million records. These records are derived from multiple sources to include business and professional sources as well as self-reported consumer sources.
Please contact Ciccotti & Buckley for additional information:
POC: Karen Morgan (email@example.com) of (757) 622-6100