Political research is an essential tool for political candidates. In fact, it could be the difference between victory or defeat. Currently, election seasons are longer and longer, and candidates have a greater time span and an abundance of media outlets to relay their messages. This can work for and against you, depending on your knowledge about your team and/or your opponent’s team.
Ciccotti & Buckley, LLC specializes in five areas of political research:
- Opposition Research — background research conducted on the opponent
- Self-Research — background research on your candidate
- Rapid Response — quick identification of information to mitigate the impact of a problem
- Vetting — Background check/investigations on campaign staff
- Tracking — recording video and audio of the opponent in a public settings.
Ciccotti & Buckley, LLC performs meticulous research and reporting and provides a detailed and comprehensive report.