Surveillance is an investigative technique of placing an investigator in the field to discreetly follow a suspected individual to document their activities and contacts without their knowledge.
Our physical surveillance is based on our belief that operatives require a specialized skill set. Our investigators possess unmatched experience, top-of-the-line equipment, and the experience to successfully and consistently overcome common challenges encountered in the field.
Currently, private investigators must adapt to the current trends and techniques for surveillance operations. Technology is enhancing surveillance beyond the days of static and mobile “stakeouts”. GPS, social media, and online activity coupled with traditional surveillance have increased the ability to acquire positive outcomes for the client.
Private investigative firms must stay abreast of current laws for surveillance and related devices.
Examples of why we conduct surveillance:
- Determine if your significant other is unfaithful; we will monitor a house or business to gather evidence for you and/or track via GPS.
- Determine abuse or fraud of the workers compensation system.
- Provide pertinent documentation in child custody matters.
- Provide evidentiary documentation of suspected stalkers.
- Obtain documentation by surveilling target individuals.
- Provide information that can assist to either confirm or negate suspicion.
GPS Real Time Tracking
Global Positioning System (GPS) Tracking is a satellite-based positioning network that maps the movement of individuals and vehicles. This system can be used to accurately evaluate travel activities, with locations and patterns/trends.
This service will only be provided with the permission/consent of the registered owner of the vehicle. The Code of Virginia §18.2-60.5